The climate of Malaysia is truly spectacular, which makes it a year-round travel destination. Malaysia is one country where one can visit any time of the year and not worry about getting to enjoy the myriad facets of this wonderful land. The weather in Malaysia is absolutely fantastic and is sunny year-round. The peak season is usually around December and January and then between May and September. Ideally, the weather in Malaysia remains sunny all throughout the year and the temperature remains static year-round.
The daily average temperature can range between 73°F to 90°F. The climate of Malaysia is surprisingly pleasant though the humidity tends to be on the higher side. Therefore, it is advisable to carry light cotton clothing when visiting Malaysia. The west coast of Peninsula Malaysia witnesses rainy season between April and May and then again in the months of October and November.
Therefore, it is usually advised to avoid the west coast because one would not be able to enjoy the beaches as much as they would want. The east coast resorts witness monsoons between November and March and the water may just get rough to enjoy beach activities and water sports. The Malaysia weather during this time can be quite unpredictable and therefore it is not a safe bet to travel to this part of the coast during this season.
During the two peak seasons the rates of the resorts tend to be on the higher side and therefore when traveling one need to shell out more for accommodation and travel. Ideally beginning of December to the end of January and then the months of June, July and August see a lot of families visiting due to school holidays. Honeymoon couples can check before going because getting a chance to enjoy a blissful and a quiet retreat is quite difficult during these months when the resorts are full with families. Besides, these months, the remaining months are quite apt and the weather in Malaysia is quite pleasant to plan and enjoy a holiday.
Let’s select attractive destinations in Malaysia for a meaningful holiday. owning many fascinating attractions, Malaysia tourism places is an ideal choice for those who want to explore the nuances of different cultures on the same national territory. Let’s select a favorite spot as: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Penang Island, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Pahang, Malacca, Putrajaya, Labuan, Sabah, Kelantan, Sarawak, Kedah, Selangor, Johor….
- Kuala Lumpur: There are many attractive places and betting website to visit in Kuala Lumpur for travelers when choosing Malaysia for their holiday with the scenery here will take you to the different emotions.
- Langkawi: Referring to Langkawi will be a lot of interesting things especially, small islands located in northwestern Malaysia. The white sandy beach stretches, undulating hills and eagles flew in the air is the hallmark of Langkawi island noted foreign tourist heart.
- Penang Island: an island With the characteristics of culture, ethnicity, language and countless historical, pagodas, ancient temples, built in late 19th century Especially here are considered culinary paradise .
- Putrajaya: Destinations here bring a charm and character of the young city civilization but not lost traditions of Malaysia.
- Malacca: Malacca city is an attractive destination for many tourists. With many homes, buildings, ancient history museum, are kept from the World War II.
- Johor: the destination for 60% of foreign tourists when traveling to Malaysia. because where is not palatial grandeur with buildings in Kuala Lumpur, not ancient brings history colors as in Malacca and not pristine, natural diversity as Sabah.
- Sabah: Sabah is a beautiful island, also called land of wind. the 3rd largest island in the world and the largest in Asia.
- Kedah: place, which You will have a different feeling and fun with this land. with the immense granary green color, feel like stretching endlessly, ancient buildings remain wild character with relics of the past, a land which rich in tradition, the cradle of ancient Hindu civilization…..
Let’s discover Attractions of Malaysia Tourism. hope that Malaysia attractions will be fun and meaningful with your family.